Friday, April 1, 2011

March Goals Recap and April Goals


March was a great month for goal completion! I was able to get a lot done and very excited with achieving some of these goals. So, lets recap:
  1. Read 3 books  Are You There Vodka?, The Art of Racing in The Rain and Believe it - Be it. You can read the book reviews on my second blog Kim's Book Blog
  2. 6 visits to my Gym Nailed it! 9 visits
  3. Finish 2 knitting projects & 2 Crochet projects 2 crochet and 1 knit project completed!
  4. Roast my first chicken or turkey  Made my first Turkey and from that turkey soup too!
  5. Bring lunch from home 3 days a week 19 lunches made from home and brought to work! Score!
  6. Print pics for frames at home (last months goal) BIG FAIL! (why can't I get this done) LOL
  7. Bake 75-100 cookies Made over 100!
On to APRIL GOALS!

  1. Read 3 books
  2. Bake 50 cookies
  3. Bake 200 mini cupcakes for Easter Sunday
  4. Try making Cake pops (trail run for next month)
  5. try 4 new recipes
  6. Bring lunch from home 4 days a week to work
  7. Complete 1 crochet or knit project
  8. 12 visits to the gym
  9. Get some $$$ into our savings account if possible
  10. Complete a menu for my sister Jackie's Communion Party

No comments: