Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday


It will be my first time posting a Top 2 Tueday (Shhh I know it is Wednesday). I recently stummled across this blog and it is really interesting! The Undomestic Momma talks about family life, tv shows, crafts, and personal stories. I am sure there is much more and I can not wait to dig in.

What are my top 2 drinks?

Starbucks Iced Coffe or Caramel Machhiato. I have one or the other everyday. I love getting that caffine inthe morning! I have the gold card (their rewards card) and believe I am semi addicted. LOL


At home I always have this on hand. Either Crystal Light or Walmart brand Peach Iced Tea. I do not drink soda at all, so this is what you will find in my fridge. Along with some kind of similar fruit based drink for the husband. He likes their Fruit Punch, Lemonade or Raspberry Ice.

As for the alcohol based drinks- I love Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay and Kettle One with cranberry juice.

No comments: