Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Friend Making Monday




Now it's time for Friend Makin' Mondays! If you've taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you're new, please take a moment to answer this week's question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section of KENZ'S Blog so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it's time for this week's topic!


FMM: The Grocery Store


1. Do you make a list when you go grocery shopping? Do you stick to it?  
I am a list maker! The iPhone "notes" app keep me on track. 


2. Do you buy more groceries when you're hungry?   
Oh god yes! I try to have lunch before I do my shopping.  



3. Coupons. Use 'em? 
I do! I cut them every Sunday. I have a small organizer that I keep in my pocketbook. I only cut and take out the coupons that I either *know* I would use or might use. I do not cut coupons for things I don't need or for things that are "junk" food. I am less likely to buy the items with out a coupon.


4. Have you ever complained to the manager of your grocery store?  
I don't think I have ever needed to do that. 


5. Do you like to buy groceries at huge chain stores like Wal-Mart and Target? Or do you shop exclusively at food stores?  
I will get some of the things I need at Wal-Mart. We have no Super Wal-Marts around here, so I get fruits and veggies at Whole foods or farmers markets depending on the season.


6. How much time do you spend reading labels in the grocery store?  
Not much. I don't but a lot of junk. But, I do grab "low sodium, non-fat, light" etc... before the regular versions.


7. Do you push your own grocery cart to the car and return it?
Sometimes- I am bad at this. My hubby does it every time.  


8. What is the one food item you always buy at the grocery store that you must have in the kitchen? 
Fruit, Crystal Light Iced Tea, Salad items


9. Do you enjoy grocery shopping? 
Yes. I do it on Sunday's while my Hubby is at his second job. 


10. How often do you shop for groceries?
Once a week on Sunday. Sometimes I will pick things up on my lunch break. 

No comments: