Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Friend Making Monday!


If you've taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you're new, please take a moment to answer this week's question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section of ALL THE WEIGH blog so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it's time for this week's topic!

FMM: Today I....


Today I felt...exhausted from working on a couple cookies order this weekend along with busy Easter activities

Today I saw.... way too much coverage about the upcoming Royal Wedding. I couldn't stop watching Entertainment Tonight and The Insider

Today I ate... For breakfast a bagel, peice of Easter Bread for lunch and a salad with chicken for dinner

Today I kissed... My Papa and my husband

Today I bought... A chicken and some lettuce

Today I heard... The a lot of Army Wives in the background while working on some projects

Today I lost... my Patience while listening to someone else complain

Today I decided... I need to cut back on salt

Today I need... to get a good nights sleep 

Today I wish...I was off tomorrow- it is supposed to be 80 and sunny!

No comments: