Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Fabulous Baby Shower

I had the pleasure of going to a friends Baby Shower this weekend. The shower was held at a Tea House that closed for the private party for the afternoon. Kim is someone who I consider to be one of the most positive and outgoing people that I know. I was so excited about this shower from the moment the shower invite arrived. Below you can some some of the details, including a menu, the 3 tier cake, centerpieces and a picture of me with the Mom to Be.

The food was delicious and conversation was fun. I met some new women and was able to learn more about a few that I have met in the past. It was my first time having Coconut Truffle Tea and it will not be the last!






 As part of my present, I made Kim and her little-one a pink and black Crochet blanket to match the theme of the baby's room. The blanket measures 34" square. I loved it so much that I am making my self one also!

No comments: