Tuesday, March 22, 2011

You're my Obsession

Thanks to my friend Michelle over at My American Dream for the inspiration for this post. Michelle posted about what she is obsessing with right now- or rather whats trending with her.
This got me thinking what am I obsessing over lately?

1. Knitting & Crocheting-  I am still taking classes at Rumpelstiltskin Yarns, in Sayville, NY. I think after taken the Wilton Classes for Cake decorating, my crafty urge has increased.

2. Essie Nail polish and doing my nails- I have been either doing my own nails or getting a manicure since the beginning of the year and love trying new colors.

3. Reading The Daily - it's an online newspaper made only for the iPad. I love it! I have never been someone to read the paper everyday.

4. Paying bills- What a great thing to obsess over! I just want to get them all cleared up and we really don't have any debt at this point at all!

No comments: