Monday, March 7, 2011

Friend Making Monday!


This is my second time posting as part of Kenlie from All The Weigh Friend Making Monday. Check out her blog and feel free to participate! Answer the question on your blog, link it to Kenlie's and read some other responses. What a great way to make friends and read new blogs!
Below is this weeks question. 


What do you do to entertain yourself when you have free time?

  • Reading ( I have a second blog HERE )
  • Crochet - started over the summer. Trying knitting too
  • Shopping! Luckily I window shop more than actual shopping or we would be in trouble! 
  • Rides out East. I love driving out East to the Hamptons, Montauk and both forks of LI. 
  • Baking and decorating cakes and cookies.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I've seen so many Crocheters!! So neat! I too love t crochet all though I haven't made anything in a while!

Happy FMM!!!