Monday, March 28, 2011

Friend Making Monday!


Come and join Kenz over at All The Weigh for Friend Making Monday! Answer the questions on your blog and link your blog to hers! 

FMM: A Few More Gender-Friendly Questions

1) What is your favorite physical feature? 
I love my eyes, hair and smile. Working on the rest ;)
2) List three adjectives that describe you
Smart, Creative, Funny
3) How old were you when you had your first kiss?
First real Kiss: I think about 14 :) I was a Freshman in High School
4) Do you believe in God? 
Yes I do! I do not post about it on the blog that often, but it is there if you want to read about it.

5) How often do you watch the news? 
Not often enough! I can honestly say that I get most of my new through Twitter! I have recently started reading "The Daily" on my iPad. I do not enjoy nightly news on the regular new channel. I think that the broad casted shows like 20/20, 48 hours etc.... are really insightful. 

1 comment:

Kenlie said...

Your bio could be my bio minus the husband and the dog...

Loved your answers! :) I love knitting too...just saying!

Thank you for taking part in FMM! =0)