Monday, March 21, 2011

Friend Making Monday!



Kenz over at All The Weigh has posted the Friends Making Monday question. Feel free to copy and paste to your own blog and link it on hers. Take time to look at some other blogs while you are there!

1. Who is your pick for the Final Four? 
 I have never watched a whole Basket Ball game. I know of some players but not enough to know what teams they are on. Hockey and Baseball are my favorite sports. 

2. What is your favorite workout/fitness activity? 
It used to be Yoga but I haven't been there in so long (thanks for the reminder! lol) But in the past month I have been walking on the treadmill and working out in the gym. 

3. Do you have a favorite healthy snack? Something that REALLY hits the
spot? 
I love carrots and celery with hummus. Also Wasabi green peas!

4. What is your dream car? 
My dream car used to be a Cadillac SUV, however after getting my Jeep last July I think I own it! How cool is that!?!

5. Have you set any goals for yourself this month? What are they? 
On my blog I post monthly goals.

  • Read 3 books

  • 6 visits to my Gym

  • Finish 2 knitting projects & 2 Crochet projects

  • Roast my first chicken or turkey

  • Bring lunch from home 3 days a week

  • Print pics for frames at home (last months goal)

  • Bake 75-100 cookies


  • 1 comment:

    Michelle said...

    1. Kansas
    2. Spin
    3. Bananas
    4. Range Rover
    5. Yes and I'm happy to report that I should complete them!