Monday, March 14, 2011

Friend Making Monday!


It is Monday! Kenz over at All The Weigh has posted the Friends Making Monday question. Feel free to copy and paste to your own blog and link it on hers. Take a look at some other people's answers. What a great way to see some new blogs and make friends!


1) What's your favorite brand of make-up? Are you loyal to one brand?  
I have a few: Benefit, Sephora (their own line), Maybeline Mascara and ELF lip gloss. 
2) What is the last thing you drank? 
Diet Peach Snapple
3) What's your favorite Girl Scout cookie? 
I love Do-si-dos and Tagalongs.  I have been good so far this cookie season and have not purchased any yet. LOL

4) French Fries or Onion Rings? 
French Fries! wait no Onion Rings.. ok if they are beer battered then Onion Rings. If they are homemade.. then French Fries

5) Share something you've done in the last week that makes you proud of yourself. 
I have been to the gym more this month than all of the past 1/2 year! SO proud!

6) What is your favorite inexpensive indulgence?
Starbucks. Although it can be expensive ... Maybe my monthly magazines that come to my house. 
7) Are you currently reading a book? If so, which one? 
I am reading "Are You There Vodka? It's me, Chelsea" By Chelsea Handler.

8) 
Do you prefer to text or talk? 

I like talking, I find myself texting my friends all the time though. Maybe they like texting more.

9)
 Have you ever performed on stage?

Yes, I was in a Symphony Orchestra playing the cello from Grade School through High School.

10) 
Are you more likely to pick truth or dare? 

Truth. 

No comments: